Synchronization is the capability to control the access of multiple threads to shared resources. With iTunes, you can sync your Albums, songs, playlists, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts, audiobooks, tones and much more. Those users who want to sync iPhone to iTunes but are actually facing various kinds of issues and errors like Apple iTunes sync error can either avail online help from various support services or can resolve the issue by following the steps as mentioned below.
Although there are two methods to complete this process including: Sync over Wi-Fi or sync over USB. The one we are going to discuss here is about how to Sync your Apple to iTunes using USB drive.
- First of all connect your iPhone to a desktop computer using the USB cable.
- Open iTunes or it might launch automatically when you connect your iPhone.
- Now click on the iPhone icon.
- Select the content that you want to sync including your Apps, Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, and Photos as per your need and requirement.
- Now click on the Apply option.
- Click on Sync to begin the syncing process.
- Any songs purchased on your iPhone will appear in your iTunes library. They will appear in your “Purchased” playlist. If you are using iCloud, purchased songs will appear automatically, without syncing.
- If you delete a file from iTunes on your computer after you have synced the file to your iPhone, it will be deleted from your device the next time you plug it in to sync.
These were some of the simple steps you can follow to synchronize iPhone to iTunes. In case you face issues during or after the sync process you can take help from iTunes sync support services.
What are these Apple technical support services all about?
These are the online support services working round the clock to offer help to the US customers. These services are independently run by learned and experienced technicians working 24/7 to offer help to the customers remotely. These technicians take customers system on remote to resolve issues by sharing the system. These technicians resolve various issues and offer supports like iTunes Wi-Fi sync and much more. Also these online services resolve iTunes wireless sync issues remotely. There might come a situation where customers issues are not resolved in other words customer is not satisfied with the offered solution in such a case the complete amount of money is returned back to the customer immediately. To avail these online support services customers can give a call to these services toll-free at mac technical support phone number.